Capstone students also continue checking in with each other and finalize proposals for two keep projects due on Friday, September 22.
The first is the senior project proposal must be in some kind of document form provided to me and kept by the student.
- It must include a description of the project and how it will add to their body of work and to their portfolio.
- It must also include a timeline for reaching goals, deadlines, etc.
The second proposal due is an overview for the alumni project.
- Each student must identify
alum to profile in a report and presentation. Westminster
- This proposal must include contact information and how interviewing this individual will help them network professionally and offer insight about the transition from the college environment to the professional marketplace.
Possible resources for tracking down a subject for the alumni project:
- The Career Center
- The WC Alumni Office
- Faculty, staff & recent BC grads
Capstone students must select a subject who graduated from WC before 2002.