Things I learned from these presentations:
- Steve Brink has family connections to journalism, writing and media. He revealed he has relatives who served as writers and editors for national publications, including his grandfather at Newsweek.
- Chris Zinkham realized making the client happy is the top priority in commercial production. He proudly showcased his CCCS commercial he produced for BC 410.
- Kirstan Gides revealed her own, personal checklist for students studying communications closely resembles Dr. Barner's "Checklist for Success in Broadcasting."
- Each student will now shadow a working professional connected to their career goals.
- These three will also put together a time capsule for the Spring BC 602 class to bury in the quad in May.